CAMP WALL STREET
Is Back and Better Than Ever!!
Our 10-hour INVESTING course covers all of the basics and still has room for fun and student collaboration. For two hours each day for 5 days, students are taught complex topics through games and competition.
Cost Per Student: $125
WE HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT STUDENTS GO THROUGH OUR BASICS OF FINANCIAL LITERACY PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE INVESTING PROGRAM.
Review of the BASICS of FINANCIAL LITERACY
Time Value of Money
Ways to Invest
Macroeconomics / the Federal Reserve Bank
Types of Assets
Analyzing a Company
Group Stock Analysis and Presentation
Current Events and the Markets
Wealthy Habits has a long history of hearing kids say, “This is way more fun and educational than I thought it would be.”
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT:
- Our programs WILL NOT be another, “watch this pre-recorded video and fill out the accompanying worksheet.”
- All programs are set on a schedule so that students and teachers meet just as if they were in a physical classroom together.
- Students will meet and collaborate with other kids from all over the country
- Class size is maxed out at 18 students with 2 instructors
- Students participate in fun activities similar to those they would do in person
- We will utilize technology to its fullest with student breakout session, live worksheets, etc
- Instructors encourage student engagement to assure the material is relevant and comprehendible
|Link to Register||Length||Cost||Program Date||Time||Age Group|
|FULL||1- Week||$125||July 27- July 31||10am-12pm, EST||11-14|
|FULL||1- Week||$125||July 27- July 31||12:30 pm-2:30pm,EST||15+|
|FULL||1- Week||$125||July 27- July 31||12:30 pm-2:30pm,EST||11-14|
|FULL||1- Week||$125||July 27- July 31||3pm-5pm, EST||11-14|
|FULL||1- Week||$125||July 27- July 31||4pm-6pm, EST||14-19|
To encourage learning, competition is key. Throughout each class, the kids compete for MOOLA through engagement and games. On the final day of class, the winner is the student with the most moola. The prize is a $50 investment!!!
My favorite part...
…about the program was learning about investing and how to manage my money in a fun way.
Zoey, Feb 2017
Class was amazing!
I feel lucky that my daughter could participate!
My children loved the class!
The instructor was very engaging. They are looking forward to the next class!
Joaqui, June 2015
Thanks for the knowledge!
I know that I will use this in the future.
I definitely looking forward to the next class and to learn more.
Alana, May 2015
My kids LOVED it…
My kids just LOVED this class and are asking
if they can come back for more.
My son spends time each day watching stock market reports.
Yes, would highly recommend!
It taught me many new things about finance and managing my money.
Mehan, April 2015
Smiling ear to ear…
My daughter and her friend really enjoyed the program!
Teens don’t get excited about much, but they were smiling
from ear to ear when I picked them up.
Thank you so much for this opportunity.