Program Request Options
How Can We help your group?
If you have a group that needs some smarter money habits, we would love to help. Bring us to your group and let us work our magic. Reduced pricing based on the size of your group.
Teachers * Homeschools * Co-ops * Non-Profits * Businesses * Churches * Youth Groups
Whether you are bringing together groups of teens or finding sponsors for programs, we welcome you to partner with us to bring financial literacy to your community. Partners are dedicated individuals and organizations that spearhead the delivery of programs in their community. Join us in making an impact on the next generation.
We have a program to fit your needs!
Live Virtual Programs
Are you looking for an amazing organization to teach a financial literacy program to your group of pre-teens or teens? We have the perfect solution for you. We have developed a fun and engaging curriculum that can be facilitated to your group on your schedule via technology. You decide on dates and times…from a short 1-hour session to a full 5-day camp, we have the right solution for you.
Live Atlanta Programs
We have worked with many location organizations and businesses to provide programs for groups. Let us do the same for your group. Your place or our Dunwoody classroom (with no additional fee). We will deliver an unmatched program for your group of students. You decide on dates and times…from a short 1-hour session to a full 5-day camp, we have the right solution for you.
With so much online learning these days, now is a perfect time to include a financial literacy program in your curriculum. We offer great group rates and are happy to include special scheduling for your class’ group discussion and activity time. This is a great option for homeschools and co ops that are looking for that extra-curriculum without the effort.
PROGRAMS: We can easily put together a session that will fit the needs of your group.
TIME: Length of time is very much up to your needs and our availability.
WHERE: Programs can be hosted virtually, or in person at your location or ours (no additional fee to use our space)
STUDENTS: Ages 11 and up (grouped accordingly)
MINIMUMS: We have a 10 student minimum for bookings
TRAVEL FEE: Extended Travel Fee: Add $1 per mile for every mile beyond 15 miles of the Dunwoody office (1200 Ashwood Pkwy.)
CONTACT: Tracy Tanner, Executive Director @ 678-218-1299
Examples of Program Options & Pricing
0-2 HOUR SessionZoom or Location
- A Single Financial Literacy topic of your choice.
2-4 HOUR SessionZoom or Location
- Up to Three Financial Literacy topics of your choice can be covered.
4-6 HOUR SessionZoom or Location
- Up to Five Financial Literacy topics of your choice.
6-8 HOUR SessionZoom or Location
- Our Full One-Day Introduction to Wealthy Habits (Learn More)
8-10 HOUR SessionZoom or Location
- This option would include any one of our 10-hour summer virtual live-streamed programs.
Summer CampZoom or Location
- A total of 30 hours of programming live-streamed to your group.
- Five Courses are included
[table id=41 /]
How to move forward:
- Fill out the request form below or call our office at 678-218-1299.
- Please allow five business days for your request to be processed.
- Once we have finalized the details with you, we will add your session to our calendar.
- You should now share the information with your group. Please be sure to obtain a minimum of 10 attendees.
- If you are interested in having the parents cover the cost, rather than your organization, we can provide a sign-up/payment link to make the process easy for you.
- Get ready for a fantastic financial literacy class– we will do the rest!
Have a Question?
21st Century Leaders
American InterContinental University
Chamblee Recreation Center
Delta Sigma Theta
Emory Saint Joseph Hospital
Emory University Hospital Midtown
Girl Scout Troop, Smyrna
GPC College Speaker Series
GSU Dreams Program
King’s College Tours
More Than Conquerors
Shiloh Middle School
St. Raphael Catholic School
Young Men Service League