Self-Paced Interactive Online Programs
Self-paced courses allow students to learn on their own schedule. They can work quickly through topics or spend more time on difficult concepts. There’s no pressure to “keep up” with other students or with the instructor.
Freedom to Learn at the Perfect Pace
Amazing Learning Experience
The Wealthy Habits crew has created yet another AMAZING LEARNING EXPERIENCE for students. Too often traditional schooling beats the fun out of learning and digital offerings rarely give students the “aha” moment that can change students’ lives for the long-term. Our programs encouraging curiosity and a common sense understanding of all things personal finance.
Students progress through lessons at their own pace and on their own time, but we understand that it is important for you to know how your student is progressing. To make this happen we have set up “Group Registration.” This allows you to be the “Household” group leader with your own dashboard.
Instructor interaction and peer learning are invaluable and included in our courses
- Throughout the course, there are group learning activities that consist of scheduled game-base peer sessions to practice what they learned.
- Sessions will be scheduled throughout the week and students can sign up for as many as they like.
- Instructor office hours are available for students that would like to chat one-on-one with an instructor via Zoom.
How to sign up
- To register, add the course(s) to the shopping cart. Select the number of learners you would like to register.
- If you would also like to take the course, please add the extra learner to the number.
- At checkout, you will create a “group” name for your family with you as the “group leader.”
- Once checkout is complete, you will be redirected to a thank you page that has a direct link to your dashboard.
- The dashboard is where you will add your students to the course. Make sure you add you as a student if you opted to take the course.
- Follow the steps provided and please make sure your student(s) are expecting an email to log in.
The “Group Dashboard” will have all students participating in that course, student progress, and recent activity.
The “Course Dashboard” will contain access to the course and materials as well as the option to private message the Wealthy Habits team if they have a question.
As we work hard to develop a one-of-a-kind financial literacy experience, we are looking for students and parents to take our course and provide valuable feedback to help us improve.
Sign up for a FREE course today!
Our Self-Paced Courses
Some of our courses are still being created, but we have them listed here as Coming Soon so you know what to expect over the next couple of months. Additionally, as we are still learning how to best serve our students, we are offering the current courses at NO COST. All we ask is that you and your student provide us feedback on the good and bad of the course so that we can improve.
This class was very valuable to me.
I know I didn’t talk much, but I learned a lot from this class. When my dad signed me up, I thought it was gonna be super boring, but it turned out to be pretty cool. Thanks for everything.
Student, July 2020
I’m ecstatic for the future. The seeds that were planted this week are beyond me. Thank you Wealthy Habits; you have changed the trajectory of my 14 year old daughter’s life.
Parent – May, 2020
I thought it was a very informative and interesting class because it focuses on very practical life skills and I think that they did a great job of teaching it.
Student, June 2020
What a great and important service for our kids.
Emily wasn’t so sure at first but she seemed to be engaged and definitely got something out of the program. Thank you for offering this.
Parent, July 2020
You guys were awesome...
…Informative, charismatic, nice and kept me interested. I learned a lot here, thanks sooo much! You guys are so cool and smart!!! I had a lot of fun.
Student, July 2020
The class was very informative and helpful to my child. Russell did not know much about managing money. He really liked both of his instructors and he learned a lot from both of them. The whole topic of finance really helped my child to understand the importance of understanding math. I will definitely register my child again for the class. Thank you for making the class fun.
Parent, June 2020
All I can say is my son was absolutely thrilled and said repeatedly the camp was fun, engaging and very informational. We’re grateful for the staff and the planners of the curriculum who put so much work and effort into it- to really influence our kids’ knowledge in this areal. Thank you so much!
Parent, July 2020