Want To Give Your Students a Financial Literacy Class?
At Wealthy Habits, our mission is to provide financial literacy education to all students across the socioeconomic spectrum. If you have a group that would benefit from our programs, we would love to hear from you.
COST: Cost Varies by the Hour. See chart below for details.
TIME: How long would you like the program to be?
WHERE: Want us to come to you? Sure! We can even hold the program at our Dunwoody location.
Have a group of 10+ middle school, high school or college students? Wealthy Habits can provide a great program for your group in our space or yours. While we regularly provide public programs and welcome your groups to join us for a scheduled program, we are also happy to schedule a financial literacy class just for you! In this case, the length of program and focus topics are entirely up to you.
We encourage you to check out the list of possible topics below to gain a better understanding of curriculum possibilities. When you are done there, take a moment to fill out the “Group Request” form below. Someone from our office will contact you shortly to coordinate. Or you may call our office at 678-218-1291.
0-2 HOUR SessionGroup Request A
- A Single Financial Literacy topic of your choice.
2-4 HOUR SessionGroup Request B
- Up to Three Financial Literacy topics of your choice can be covered.
4-6 HOUR SessionGroup Request C
- Up to Five Financial Literacy topics of your choice.
6-8 HOUR SessionGroup Request D
- Our Full One-Day Introduction to Wealthy Habits (Learn More)
*All session types include lessons made up of engaging activities and discussions. Additionally, they are all taught by an experienced staff instructor.
*Please note that we require a minimum of 10 attendees to schedule a program.
*Extended Travel Fee: Add $1 per mile for every mile beyond 15 miles of the Dunwoody office (1200 Ashwood Pkwy.)
|Budgeting||Earning & Taxes||Saving vs Investing||Credit Cards||Credit Reports & Scores|
|Managing Debt||Self-Presentation||Count Back Change||Rule of 72 (Compound Interest)||Student Loans (College)|
|Developing Financial Independence||Establishing Credit||Insurance||Net Worth||Banking|
|Types of Investments||Investment Products||Economics||Long-Term Planning|
How to move forward:
- Please allow five business days for your request to be processed. Someone will contact you soon.
- If you are interested in having the parents cover the cost, rather than your organization, we can provide a sign-up/payment link to make the process easy for you.
- Share the information with your group. Please be sure to obtain a minimum of 10 attendees.
- Get ready for a fantastic financial literacy class– we will do the rest!
Get started now!
21st Century Leaders
American InterContinental University
Chamblee Recreation Center
Delta Sigma Theta
Emory Saint Joseph Hospital
Emory University Hospital Midtown
Girl Scout Troop, Smyrna
GPC College Speaker Series
GSU Dreams Program
King’s College Tours
More Than Conquerors
Shiloh Middle School
St. Raphael Catholic School
Young Men Service League