Fun and Educational Financial Literacy Programs
Virtual Program Options
HOW OUR SUMMER PROGRAMS DIFFERENT:
- Our programs ARE NOT another, “watch this pre-recorded video and fill out the accompanying worksheet.”
- All programs are set on a schedule so that students and teachers meet just as if they were in a physical classroom together.
- Students will meet and collaborate with other kids from all over the country
- Class size is maxed out at 18 students with 2 instructors
- Students participate in fun activities similar to those they would do in person
- We will utilize technology to its fullest with student breakout session, live worksheets, etc
- Instructors encourage student engagement to assure the material is relevant and comprehendible
AVAILABLE: JUNE & JULY
Introduction to Financial Literacy
Move Out and Stay Out (Adulting)
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE:
- With parts of the learning pre-recorded by our seasoned energetic interns, students can learn on their schedule.
- Similar to live programs, activities are sprinkled throughout the lessons so students can practice what they learn.
- Virtual group activities are schedule weekly so students can join other students to discuss complex topics.
- Regular office hours are available for questions from students
- Topic focused courses. Take one or all of them.
COMING IN OCTOBER 2020
Course 1: Building Smart Financial Habits
Course 2: The Economy & You
Course 3: Building Credit & Managing Debt
Course 4: Investing Basics
Course 5: Adulting
Add-on: Money Master Competition (must have completed all 5 courses)
My favorite part...
…about the program was learning about investing and how to manage my money in a fun way.
Zoey, Feb 2017
Class was amazing!
I feel lucky that my daughter could participate!
My children loved the class!
The instructor was very engaging. They are looking forward to the next class!
Joaqui, June 2015
Thanks for the knowledge!
I know that I will use this in the future.
I definitely looking forward to the next class and to learn more.
Alana, May 2015
My kids LOVED it…
My kids just LOVED this class and are asking
if they can come back for more.
My son spends time each day watching stock market reports.
Yes, would highly recommend!
It taught me many new things about finance and managing my money.
Mehan, April 2015
Smiling ear to ear…
My daughter and her friend really enjoyed the program!
Teens don’t get excited about much, but they were smiling
from ear to ear when I picked them up.
Thank you so much for this opportunity.